Israel HQ: 3 Rapaport St., Kfar Saba 4465141, Israel
Posted Date: Dec. 22, 2021
Join us to become a driving force in the launch and commercialization of the groundbreaking, non-invasive, imaging based, diagnostic & interventional cardiology technology, FFRangio. The CathWorks FFRangio™ System provides a Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) analysis using a non-invasive Artificial Intelligence (AI) software making use of imaging instead of an invasive wire, revolutionizing the diagnostic value of an angiogram.
The Software QA will be responsible for manual, and a portion of automated testing of the company’s SW applications, as well as other system components. Work is being done in multi-disciplinary agile teams, with a direct impact on our end product’s quality and usability.
- Create end-to-end test plans
- Execute test plans and manage all activities to ensure the solution works as expected
- Test functional aspects of the system
- Test non-functional aspects such as performance, stability, and reliability
- Contribute to the software development process from the quality assurance perspective
- Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure the top quality of our products
- 2+ years of experience as a software QA engineer
- Experience with quality management systems
- Basic coding skills, preferably in Java
- Experience with automated scripts development
- Experience with Selenium or Appium – An advantage
- B.Sc. degree – An advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Familiarity with FDA/CE regulatory requirements – An advantage
CathWorks is a medical technology company focused on applying its advanced computational science platform to optimize PCI therapy decisions and elevate coronary angiography from visual assessment to an objective FFRangio based decision-making tool for physicians. FFR-guided PCI decision-making is proven to provide significant clinical benefits for patients with coronary artery disease and economic benefits for patients and payers. The company’s focus is specifically on bringing the CathWorks FFRangio System to market to provide quick, precise, and objective intraprocedural FFRangio guidance that is practical for every case.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CathWorks, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third-party recruiters/agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.