Professional Education Manager
Posted Date: May. 20, 2022
As the Professional Education Manager at CathWorks, you will be responsible for planning and executing the global education and training programs for the CathWorks FFRangio® System for both customers and field team personnel. It is a hands-on, high impact role with the opportunity to help transform how physicians manage patients with cardiovascular disease. If you have the entrepreneurial drive, demonstrated ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced, “start- up” environment, CathWorks is the place for you.
- Assess current educational gaps, and then plan and execute a comprehensive professional education program to address those gaps with cutting-edge in-person and virtual training offerings.
- Implement and manage a network of FFRangio centers of excellence and peer-to-peer training activities associated with this network.
- Collaborate with R&D, Marketing, Sales and KOLs in preparing training and education programs, including content development. Utilizing advanced facilitation and presentation skills, with emphasis on adult learning principles and interactive learning.
- Develop a strategy and implementation plan for field personnel onboarding, basic and advanced training programs to drive product, procedure and selling expertise. Work closely with Marketing and Sales to ensure that effective messaging is built into product and procedural training.
- Manage credentialing process supporting field and in-house team with documentation and courses needed to maintain access to hospitals.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to develop and deliver continuing education opportunities. This includes engaging with physician faculty, Physician Trainers, and other key cross-functional teams to develop a robust case and resource library for field education and customer training.
- Serve as a key clinical/scientific resource to the field team and internal colleagues by providing ongoing product and disease state education
- In collaboration with internal Meeting Planner, assist with planning and coordination of various professional education symposia.
- Work closely with Global Downstream and Upstream Product Management Teams to understand the impact of new software introductions on training plans and needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced degrees (MD, MBA, MS, PhD, MPH) preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a clinical training, healthcare marketing or sales, clinical support or cath lab role in the medical device or healthcare industry (3 years with Advanced Degree)
- Experience working in professional education or sales training preferred
- Experience in the healthcare field preferred
- Ability to analyze and translate data into actionable insights to support decision making
- Strategic, forward-looking thinker with strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with a strict attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Up to 40% travel, sometimes over the weekend
CathWorks is a medical technology company focused on applying its advanced computational science platform to optimize PCI therapy decisions and elevate coronary angiography from visual assessment to an objective FFRangio based decision-making tool for physicians. FFR-guided PCI decision-making is proven to provide significant clinical benefits for patients with coronary artery disease and economic benefits for patients and payers. The company’s focus is specifically on bringing the CathWorks FFRangio System to market to provide quick, precise, and objective intraprocedural FFRangio guidance that is practical for every case.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.