Posted Date: May. 30, 2021
Join us to become a driving force in the launch and commercialization of the groundbreaking, diagnostic & interventional cardiology technology, FFRangio™. The CathWorks FFRangio™ System provides a Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) analysis using a non-invasive Artificial Intelligence (AI) software instead of an invasive wire, revolutionizing the diagnostic value of an angiogram.
We are looking for a computer vision algorithms developer to join our young and dynamic team. We are dealing with algorithmic challenges such as extraction of 3D information from asynchronously acquired 2D X-ray images of a moving object, machine learning based coronary vessel segmentation and detection, and many more.
- Design, implement, and test computer vision and image processing algorithms
- Work with algorithms developers, SW developers, and product specialists to refine and enhance existing applications
- Solve complex practical problems and propose mathematical models
- Experience in development and implementation of computer vision and image processing algorithms
- Familiarity with deep learning, signal processing, 3D reconstruction, graph theory, and optimization
- High proficiency in MATLAB
- At least an M.Sc. in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics, or related fields.
- Experience with C++ – An advantage
- Experience in medical imaging applications – An advantage
CathWorks is a medical technology company focused on applying its advanced computational science platform to optimize PCI therapy decisions and elevate coronary angiography from visual assessment to an objective FFRangio based decision-making tool for physicians. FFR-guided PCI decision-making is proven to provide significant clinical benefits for patients with coronary artery disease and economic benefits for patients and payers. The company’s focus is specifically on bringing the CathWorks FFRangio System to market to provide quick, precise, and objective intraprocedural FFRangio guidance that is practical for every case.
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third party recruiters/agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.