Posted Date: May. 20, 2022
Join us to become a driving force in the launch and commercialization of the groundbreaking, diagnostic & interventional cardiology technology, FFRangioR. The CathWorks FFRangioR System provides a Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) analysis using a non-invasive Artificial Intelligence (AI) software instead of an invasive wire, revolutionizing the diagnostic value of an angiogram.
We are looking for an Accountant/Sr. Accountant – Accounting & Commercial Operations to join the CathWorks team and assist in various accounting and commercial operations functions in the United States. As an Accountant/Sr. Accountant – Accounting & Commercial Operations reporting to the Sr. Manager of Finance, you will have the chance to wear multiple hats and grow your skillsets in a variety of areas. At CathWorks you will be working in a fast-paced start-up environment that inspires, challenges, and supports its employees to continually grow in their careers while transforming how physicians manage their patients with cardiovascular disease. This is a great opportunity to gain first-hand exposure to the CathWorks leadership team in a collaborative team culture, who have all come from long careers at reputable companies in healthcare. Plus, enjoy onsite amenities such as gym access, full-service restaurant, café, car wash, dry cleaning, bike rentals and more!
- Run the month end close process by preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations and completing flux analysis.
- AP processing, tracking, and reporting. Respond to vendor inquiries as needed.
- AR processing, tracking, and reporting. Conduct collections correspondence with customers as needed.
- Receive, process, and fulfill customer orders.
- Record cash transactions.
- Process payroll.
- Support inventory management and contract management, including reconciliation audits and reporting. Coordinate and support quarterly inventory counts. Maintain and report on product inventory status both in storage and with customers.
- Review employee expense reports and provide training for employees on the expense reporting platform and T&E policy.
- Assist with various compliance reporting, including but not limited to business licenses and HCP reporting.
- Assist with audit and tax requests.
- Assist with process documentation and other projects and initiatives as needed.
- Assist in the standardization of global accounting/operations and ensuring compliance with local regulations and GAAP accounting standards.
- Assist with financial and operational reporting including annual reports and KPI’s
- Partner with different stakeholders to build and streamline financial and operational processes.
- Engage with sales, finance, and commercial operations on opportunities for process improvement, simplification, and automation.
- Contribute to various day-to-day activities and manage projects within the Finance, Sales, Operations and other departments as needed.
- Support key commercial operations initiatives including planning, forecasting, quota setting, compensation, reporting, territory alignment and headcount analysis.
- Develop standardized tools, methodologies and processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- Analyze sales and usage data to detect emerging trends. Interpret data and develop reports for sales and sales management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2+ years of accounting work experience preferred
- Healthcare/medical device industry experience preferred
- Ability to efficiently and effectively support multiple workstreams and shifting priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate complex topics to people with different backgrounds
- Proficient in MS Office
- CPA or pursuing a CPA a plus
- Familiarity with NetSuite a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude
CathWorks is a medical technology company focused on applying its advanced computational science platform to optimize PCI therapy decisions and elevate coronary angiography from visual assessment to an objective FFRangio based decision-making tool for physicians. FFR-guided PCI decision-making is proven to provide significant clinical benefits for patients with coronary artery disease and economic benefits for patients and payers. The company’s focus is specifically on bringing the CathWorks FFRangio System to market to provide quick, precise, and objective intraprocedural FFRangio guidance that is practical for every case.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.