Dai 3 Umemura Bld. 303, 3-9-3 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023
Posted Date: Apr. 28, 2022
Join us to become a driving force in the launch and commercialization of the groundbreaking, non-invasive, imaging-based, diagnostic & interventional cardiology technology, FFRangio. The CathWorks FFRangio™ System provides a Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) analysis using a non-invasive Artificial Intelligence (AI) software making use of imaging instead of an invasive wire, revolutionizing the diagnostic value of an angiogram.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for full-cycle accounting including but not limited to preparing, maintaining, and examining financial records, handling day-to-day operational accounting activities like AP, AR and payroll, month-end close, and tax. If you are a self-starter and a team player with the ability to adapt to various responsibilities in a fast-paced, start-up environment, CathWorks is the place for you.
- Comply with all company accounting and financial regulations and maintain accurate financial records
- Perform month end close process under the direction of Sr. Finance Manager including but not limited to journal entries, reconciliations, and financial reporting and analysis
- Execute and coordinate corporate projects and initiatives at the direction of the Sr. Finance Manager
- Implement technical accounting changes at the direction of the Sr. Finance Manager
- Coordinate with vendors for tax preparation and projects
- Assist in budgeting & forecasting as needed
- AP, Vendor Setup, Processing Vendor Payments
- Review and record expense reports
- Billing, AR, Customer Setup, Collections, handling calls from customers
- Record and manage cash transactions
- Shipping company products and managing inventory
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting- A must
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)- Preferred but not required
- 2+ years of accounting work experience
- Familiarity with NetSuite- Preferred but not required
- Proficient English
- Advanced Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Team player with cross-functional collaboration skills
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
CathWorks is a medical technology company focused on applying its advanced computational science platform to optimize PCI therapy decisions and elevate coronary angiography from visual assessment to an objective FFRangio based decision-making tool for physicians. FFR-guided PCI decision-making is proven to provide significant clinical benefits for patients with coronary artery disease and economic benefits for patients and payers. The company’s focus is specifically on bringing the CathWorks FFRangio System to market to provide quick, precise, and objective intraprocedural FFRangio guidance that is practical for every case.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CathWorks, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.